Friday 14 March 2014

I've been on a mission

Whilst G has been away I've been trying to find somewhere to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary on Tuesday. It's not just about the food, it's also about service and ambiance. So I've done some finger work on the net in general and trip adviser in particular. Bear in mind my leg work has been exactly that - on foot - this is where my travels took me.










We've (that;s the dogs and I) covered Little Woolstone, Great Woolstone, Springfield and Woughton on the Green and this is where we are going on Tuesday. We're not even going to need a taxi
 This was my £5.50 sandwich when I popped in (with the dogs) to check it out - the barman also lives on a boat - and my only concern was that there wasn't a lot of red meat choice on the menu for G. A discussion with the delightful chef said he'd see what his butcher had on offer and then give G a ring and make some suggestions as to what he could create. I think we're going to have a good night!

3 comments:

  1. Now that's how to run a business! Have a lovely time and congratulations to you both. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations both of you on reaching (nearly) 25 years - have a great day, lovely meal and lots of years of loooove ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paula and Carol - we shall do our very best and also try not to fall in on the walk home!

    ReplyDelete