Monday 24 January 2011

Mooring at the Black Country Living Museum, Dudley.

There was no space to moor opposite (private and trip boat moorings) so we moored at the back of the museum grounds. We are next to the waterpoint, but the sign says we should moor here - it is completely secure on both sides with BW key operated, padlocked gates.

 There are 3 gates that open from the museum to the mooring, but they weren't opened whilst we were there - they probably don't bother in winter. Trouble is, I know the fish & chip shop and the pub will be open, but we have no access from here!
 I did suggest that G give me a leg up over the wall in front of MR's bows so that I could go scrumping.

 Daisy has no compunction about nipping over that wall and scrumping for mice - if only I was even half as agile.

No comments:

Post a Comment