Tuesday 25 October 2011

Moved up 3 miles to no man's land South of Shirley

There are some nice circular walks around here which I'd forgotten about-this one leaves the canal at bridge 10
It was lovely for me, as well as the dogs, to get off the line and go and play in some pretty open spaces
We walked past vast acreages of Christmas trees of varying heights
This is the point where I should have remembered to re-call the dogs, because round the corner is a nice smelly stagnant pond
which I'd forgotten about
A lot of love and hard work has gone into this lot
Imagine how glorious they would have looked in August
I guess there were some prize winning blooms here
room for a pony
completing the circle back to the canal at bridge 11


our neighbours across the canal


a nice, peaceful mooring

No comments:

Post a Comment