Wednesday 28 July 2010

Look what I found, "Food parcels from Gypsy Rover"

I've just gone back through old blog lists and look what I found; 2 blogs still in "draft" which I didn't publish, this one from 5th July:

I'm liking food parcels. We're having lots of lovely visitors out here and they all seem to have two things in common - great company and they bring food parcels!
Sunday dawned fine and sunny but with very strong winds. We had arranged to meet up with Dot and Derek from NB Gypsy Rover (only just - soon to become Gypsy Rover as the boat has been sold) so, after winding MR and mooring her closer to Caxton, Lesley and I trotted off into town to gather the necessary requirements for a BBQ. Unfortunately the wind was so strong that it zapped all the heat from the BBQ and we had to take to our cookers.

No comments:

Post a Comment