Sunday 23 March 2008

Easter Sunday

We had thought of cruising today, but woke to a covering of Snow and still a bitter sharp wind. Yeah OK we are whimps, but we can be, we don't have to be anywhere by any time. Jill is not very well seems to have picked up a nasty stomach complaint, its a good job I'm not suffering aswell as we only have one OUTLET!
Mutley has the same problem as jill and had me up in the middle of the night, but atleast he asked.
We shall see what tomorrow brings, we shall soon have to do a resupply, hopefully I can find a Canal Bridge arround here where Tesco will deliver to, If not it looks like I shall be taking my 1st bus ride to Morrisons in Hinkley.

2 comments:

  1. on Cheney wharf a couple of weeks ago with Mr tesco, worked a treat, hope this will be of help

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I didnt check what I had typed, try Sutton Cheney wharf by the waterpoint and cafe

    ReplyDelete