Tuesday 18 December 2012

I'm starting a new savings account

Once the grandchildren get past a certain age they always ask for money for Birthdays and Christmas' because they are saving up for something special. This is because they don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you that anything you buy them will be crap/uncool/last season.
Well, I know it's a bit late in the day, but if anyone wants to know what I want for Christmas and my Birthday in March, the answer is money. Not because I don't like your taste or lack trust in your judgement, but because I am saving up for something very special.......... a crane and a low loader to get MR out of here sometime before Christmas 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with that one Graham!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol - it's not Graham it's me! It's always me. Everything keeps coming up as G.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh Nooooo!

    The cheaper alternative is to make such a nuisance of yourselves that the locals/EA do a whip round to get you craned away :-)

    Have a good Christmas - maybe things will look better in January!

    Sue, nb Indigo Dream

    ps. Would make a donation but Greygal and I are totally broke after her greyhound holidays here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, it's disco lights and very loud music then. Brilliant! If there is any surplus money we will donate it to payment of the gargantuan vet bill which is heading your way

      Delete